BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Final Music Video

Album Cover

Album Cover

Website

Website
Click the banner to visit our website

Thursday 21 July 2011

Prelim Question 1: Did you enjoy the workshop day? What were your best bits and why?

I found the workshop day very enjoyable as I got involved in many areas of the music video filming process. Overall I found the whole day involving and interesting, as I learnt new skills for shooting an effective and professional music video.

Lighting the Band for the stage shots

I helped with the lighting for the first shots of the day with the Five band members on stage singing the first chorus. I also participated by dancing during crowd scenes and also helped to lift Michael during the crowd surfing shots. My favourite part of the workshop day was during the filming of the verses as we all got to dance together as one group. I enjoyed participating in the workshop more than being part of the technical team, as it made me feel more involved.

 A Group Dance

0 comments: