BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Final Music Video

Album Cover

Album Cover

Website

Website
Click the banner to visit our website

Thursday 21 July 2011

Prelim Question 4: How do you think your workshop experiences will impact on your approach to next term's music video coursework?

My experience with this workshop has impacted on how I will plan and prepare for next term's coursework. Firstly, it has taught me that an in-depth schedule is essential for a shoot so that I can use my time effectively. This schedule will also need to allow time for any problems which we maybe faced with when moving the camera and cast between set-ups.

From this workshop I have also learnt that you need to do numerous takes in each set-up so that you ensure you cover every lyric of your chosen song. If you haven't filmed a particular lyric or you haven't got enough then it is very difficult in the edit process to construct a full video.

0 comments: