BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Final Music Video

Album Cover

Album Cover

Website

Website
Click the banner to visit our website

Friday 16 December 2011

To The Moderator

Dear Moderator,

Here is my finished blog, I very much hope you enjoy reading it and I thank you for taking the time to do so. You will see on the right of my blog I have links to my Group 2 blog,Frank Tan's blog and Olivia Cole's blog which will hopefully allow easy navigation for you. I also have a link to the central blog, labelled Latymer Music Video Blog, which itself contains links to all the blogs in my class.

On my blog you will find evidence of Research and Planning, Production and Evaluation, ranging from initial audience and genre research to weekly production logs. You will all my evidence for my Preliminary Task is labelled Prelim.

On my group blog you will see labels for Research and Planning,and Production as well as the labels for the names of each group member. Under the label James, you will see the posts I personally was responsible for.

Thank you again for taking the time to read my blog
Kind regards
James Reader (3650)

0 comments: