BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Final Music Video

Album Cover

Album Cover

Website

Website
Click the banner to visit our website

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Music And Me

My Childhood Song


This song, Witch Doctor by Cartoons, was released when I was about 4 years old. It is probably the earliest song I can remember listening to as a child. I had the cassette of the song and during longer journeys on holiday we would play the song in the car and I would sing along. This was probably my favourite song as a young child, but as I grew older I didn't listen to it as much. It wasn't until more recently I remembered the song and I was amazed to discover I still knew all the words.

Early Teens


During my early teens, I listened to a lot of Rock/Pop such as Stereophonics and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Can't Stop was probably the first song I heard and it got me into the 'Rock' scene. I found the music video fascinating and entertaining as it was all based on artwork and used the human body in random ways. Another song I remember listening to during my early teenage years is Have a Nice Day - Stereophonics. This one of the more upbeat songs from Stereophonics and my brother used to listen to it all the time so I also started to like it.

The Present



More recently, I have started to listen to Pop artists such as Bruno Mars. This song was released during study leave for my AS exams, which was annoying as it is talking about doing nothing all day and just lazing about. Whenever I heard the song, I felt like he was mocking my friends and I. This song reminds me of studying for exams, although now when I hear it I can sing along knowing that I don't have to revise.

0 comments: